Thursday, July 2, 2009

Need to cool down for the Hot Summer?


Milk and Honey

Neighborhood: Lower East Side
134 Eldridge St
New York, NY 10079
(212) 625-3397
www.mlkhny.com





(Photo and reviews taken from yelp.com)

"I can't say anything bad about this place. I've gone several times (and friends/family have said it's been one of their favorite NYC experiences) and leave with a huge smile on my face every time. It's definitely worth the effort to get a reservation - the drinks are like none other and the atmosphere makes you feel like you're back in the 1920's. If you can swing it, sit at the bar and watch the 'artists' create the drinks. Now that I live in Seattle, even writing this review makes me nostalgic for NYC and a cocktail at M&H!"

(Reviewed by Kate H.)







No comments:

Post a Comment